We look to build enduring relationships with management teams we partner with.
We commit our personal capital to each deal to ensure full alignment with the management teams we partner with and work together to create value.
We are experienced in transacting across a wide range of situations and pride ourselves on our flexible approach. We invest in minority or majority shareholding positions and have no set time horizon to an exit.
We invest between £3m and £15m of equity to support companies that:
- Are established and profitable;
- Are headquartered in the UK; and
- Have significant growth and development potential.
We will consider a range of investment situations, including:
- Owners that want to sell their business in full or just a minority shareholding;
- Management teams who wish to buy their business through a management buy-out or management buy-out / buy-in;
- Management teams who want to raise capital to accelerate business growth, either organically, through a roll-out or via acquisition; and
- Entrepreneurs that want to de-risk and crystallise value but still have the ambition to achieve more.